Ergonomics is the scientific discipline aimed at the fundamental understanding of the interactions between human beings and the other components of a system to improve its overall efficiency and ensure the well-being of the people who use them. Ergonomists contribute to both the design and evaluation of these systems to make them compatible with individuals' needs, abilities, and limitations.
Situations justifying an ergonomic intervention
Various indicators may indicate that your workplace could benefit from the services of an ergonomist. Here are some examples of problematic situations where the contribution of an ergonomist would be beneficial :
- Employees in your workplace or work areas are struggling with musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) or repetitive strain injuries (RSI), such as tendonitis, back injuries, muscle pain, etc.;
- Accidents (e.g., falls, slips, etc.) or injuries (e.g., cuts, bruises, etc.) have occurred, and you want to improve the health and safety of your employees;
- You see high rates of general absenteeism or employee turnover;
- Many mistakes are made, or tasks must be frequently started anew due to insufficient quality.
A human and personalized approach
- A team of experienced and specialized ergonomists with more than 25 years of accumulated experience;
- A global approach to work situations focused on the individual performing their tasks, the equipment they use and the targeted work environment;
- Personalized interventions adapted to your needs and your reality;
- Qualified ergonomists acting, according to relevance, on the three aspects of work activity, i.e. let that be at the physical, cognitive or social level.