Home needs assessment
Depending on the clientele's different needs, our experienced occupational therapists can conduct an in-home visit to objectify their level of functional autonomy.
The objectives of an in-home assessment
- Assess independence and functional difficulties in daily and domestic living activities (e.g., before discharge from hospital, after surgery, etc.);
- Identify the technical aids, adaptations and support measures required for the autonomy and safety of the individual;
- Assess personal and technical assistance needs (ref. : CNESST and SAAQ files);
- Assess the individual's condition and implement a mobilization and physical reactivation program;
- Conduct a rapid screening assessment to guide the individual in their rehabilitation (ref. : insurance file).