Mental health training
Pain and mental health
- Explain what persistent pain is and the key stages of the intervention;
- Learn how to detect persistent pain and its concomitant disorders early for better intervention.
Better understand difficult personalities
- Learn to better understand the different personality types to better manage them at work;
- Acquire knowledge about different personality types and personality disorders to be able to also recognize one's limitations as a manager or advisor and seek help if needed.
Mental health and return to work : Teamwork!
- Better understand and distinguish the main transient mental disorders (ATPD);
- Know and detect the risk factors related to prolonged absences of transient mental disorders (ATPD);
- Guidelines for preferred interventions from work stoppage to return to work.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) : How to help?
- Understand and recognize PTSD to act quickly and prevent symptoms from worsening;
- Be able to screen for certain symptoms to refer for assessment if necessary;
- Manage the file to facilitate and accelerate the return to work.